Last night, Heavy Seas beat Flying Dog for the fourth year in a row in the Maryland Brewer’s Cup sailing race. We rode with the Flying Dog crew, and while losing was a bummer, I’d like to think we were first in friendship and partying.
We ended the night with a quick walk over to Factors Row for the after party. Enjoyed a firkin of Flying Dog’s Bloodline — one of my favorite new beers this year — with lemon zest and a bit of mint. It was pretty good, but a little too much citrus for my taste. Still, it was the perfect way to end our adventure.
On a side note, the Easy IPA? I dig it. A lot.
- 5dai5 likes this
- tillhumanvoiceswakeus-andwedrown likes this
- doctorbutler likes this
- lordineedasweetdistraction reblogged this from craftbeerlibrary
- jackmorgan reblogged this from naptownpint
- hopulikeit likes this
- hinestc reblogged this from craftbeerlibrary
- hinestc likes this
- truchadacat likes this
- va-missabby likes this
- martin-jhnsx likes this
- craftbeerlibrary reblogged this from naptownpint and added:
- ihatelaundry likes this
- life-love-adventure likes this
- abeerpilgrim likes this
- stormyskiesahead likes this
- beerswiththebaron likes this
- naptownpint posted this